- Dark AleX is back on the PSP scene with a new release:
The Timemachine is a program to load previous firmwares and custom firmwares from memory stick using pandora. Like devhook, but working throgh pandora and custom ipl's, it would work even if the flash and nand ipl of the machine is destroyed.
The timemachine is useful to run software that is not supported anymore, and also as a way of booting psp's even if the internal firmware is destroyed. It can also be useful for developers to test their homebrew in different firmwares.
Currently the timemachine can install the following firmwares:
- Original 1.50 (can only be loaded on the phat)
- 1.50 with some 3.40 hw modules. Can be loaded on both, phat and slim.
- 3.40 OE (can only be loaded on phat)
- 3.60 M33 (can only be loaded on slim)
Rest of cfw will be added in the future.
Requeriments of time machine:
- The timemachine itself doesn't require any firmware, only a pandora battery.
Timemachine nand boot in slim, requires, however, 3.90 M33-2 or greater.
- The timemachine installer requires 2.71 SE or higher.
Instructions: Copy the TIMEMACHINE folder to /PSP/GAME and run.
All firmwares can be installed on whatever PSP (slim or phat), but they can only be used in the psp indicated in the option."